Educating the next generation of healthcare professionals
The Oxley College of Health Sciences comprises the School of Nursing, Department of Kinesiology and Rehabilitative Sciences, and Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. The Oxley Health Sciences facility in downtown Tulsa includes high tech classrooms, a high-fidelity simulation center, a research lab and labs for nursing, athletic training and exercise and sports science.
At TU, I have the opportunity to sit with my professors in person, practice my skills in the Lawson Family Nursing Simulation Center and Skills Lab and get excellent experience in my TU-arranged clinical rotations. Alex Button, Doctor of Nursing Practice Student
I’ve always wanted to work with and help people because a desk job is just not for me. And, I really wanted to study abroad … something my TU advisor helped to make happen by offering me a tailored schedule. Ashley Hughes, BS Exercise and Sports Science
True leadership: Speech-language pathology students co-chair Route 66 Conference
Speech-pathology undergrads Madaline Ross and Anna Pedersen co-hosted the 24th-annual Route 66 conference.
Suffering + wellbeing: A paradigm for health
Dr. Jennifer Clark presents a vital new model for understanding health.
- Athletic training alumnus helps Texas Rangers maximize performance
- Student trains Tulsa Police on acquired communication disorders
- Alumna Camille Herron finds stardom in running universe
- Largest cohort of BSN students in TU history receives white coats
- Medical education and medical marijuana: How are we educating future physicians?