Do you wonder about your child’s speech, language or hearing? If so, plan to bring your child to one of our free speech-language-hearing screenings.
Friday, May 21
Friday, June 4
What we’ll examine
This quick (30-minute) pass/refer assessment will examine your child for the following:
- Ability to detect sounds that are important for speech and language development
- Speech sound production (pronunciation)
- Language (e.g., following directions, answering questions, processing information, naming vocabulary)
- Voice quality
- Fluency (stuttering)
- Social/interpersonal skills
Make an appointment
Call 918-631-2504 to make an appointment for your child.
Everyone aged 3 and over must wear a face mask. Temperatures will be taken at the door and plexiglass barriers will be used when physical distancing is impossible.
Mary K. Chapman Center for Communicative Disorders
The University of Tulsa
2820 E 5th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
Find your way using this searchable campus map.
Parking and wayfinding
- Going west on E 11th Street, turn right onto S Delaware.
- Turn right onto E 4th Place.
- Enter University Square Apartments – South Parking Lot (the third entrance on your right after you turn onto E 4th Place).
- Drive south toward E 5th Street until you see the Mary K. Chapman Center client parking signs on your right.
- Walk directly across E 5th Street to the Mary K. Chapman Center entrance.