The Kinesiology and Rehabilitative Sciences program is housed within the College of Health Sciences. The program shares a variety of courses with the Athletic Training program, as well as laboratory space for experiential learning activities.
Points of distinction for the Kinesiology and Rehabilitative Sciences program:
- A wide variety of classes – Motor Control, Pedagogy of Outdoor Sports, Clinical Methodology
- Opportunities to focus on an area of interest related to the degree – e.g., curriculum/instruction or sport administration
- Study abroad opportunities – faculty-led programs and semester abroad options
- Interact daily with faculty who are active in their field and in professional associations
- Research opportunities as part of the Tulsa Undergraduate Research Challenge (TURC) program