Prospective graduate students apply for admission through the Graduate School. You will submit your application, supporting material and a $55 application fee through the Graduate School application system.
If you have any questions or problems with the TU Graduate School application link, please contact email@example.com or 918-631-2336.
Applications are reviewed throughout the spring and summer until spaces are filled. Applications are reviewed as they are received and potential candidates will be scheduled for an interview.
- Current unencumbered Oklahoma Registered Nurse license
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited nursing program
- Recommended overall GPA of 3.0.
- Further requirements are track specific:
- AG-ACNP – minimum of one-year high-acuity acute care nursing experience
- FNP- minimum of one-year full time nursing experience
- MS to DNP completion – certification and experience as an Advance Practice Nurse (CRNA, FNP, AG-ACNP).