Students apply to all graduate nursing programs through NursingCAS. To apply, create an account and search for the appropriate program at The University of Tulsa.
After your application through NursingCAS is complete, you will submit a separate online application and $55 application fee to The University of Tulsa Graduate School.
The TU system will prompt you to create an account and submit a separate application form and set of supplemental materials in addition to what was submitted through NursingCAS.
Both applications and all supplemental materials must be submitted before a decision can finalized for admission to the program.
If you have any questions or problems with the TU Graduate School application link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-631-2336.
Applications are reviewed throughout the spring and summer until spaces are filled. Applications are reviewed as they are received and potential candidates will be scheduled for an interview.
- Current unencumbered Oklahoma Registered Nurse license
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited nursing program
- Recommended overall GPA of 3.0.
- Further requirements are track specific:
- AG-ACNP – minimum of one-year high-acuity acute care nursing experience
- FNP- minimum of one-year full time nursing experience
- MS to DNP completion – certification and experience as an Advance Practice Nurse (CRNA, FNP, AG-ACNP).